This guitar is Professionally refurbished instrument. Repairs may include but are not limited to: Finish wear,neck/headstock repair,cracks,and electronics. This instrument is professionally setup and plays as good as new. If you may have any concerns with the condition of the instrument,please contact us and we will be happy to provide more photos and details.
Jackson’s most iconic shape arrives in the affordable X Series form with design elements reminiscent of its original predecessor.
A sleek 25.5″ scale turbojet, the X Series CDX22 features an offset V-shape body crafted out of mahogany, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint and a newly-designed scalloped shredder’s heel to allow for comfortable access to the upper frets. Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its bound 12″-16″ compound radius laurel fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing-more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
The CDX22 is powered by dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that have been painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. This metal beast also features single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switch, an old-school synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, sealed die-cast locking tuners and Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Supercharge your sound, style and playability with the CDX22 – available in Gloss Black with black hardware.
• 25.5″ scale length
• Mahogany body
• One-piece through-body maple neck construction with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
• Bound 12-16″ compound radius laurel fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
• Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
• Three-way blade switch, single volume and single tone controls
• 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
• Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners
• Gloss Black with black hardware
• Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock